2. All the information in the register will be for the exclusive use of The Metal Club, being incorporated into the company's database.
3. To surf in all areas of the site is required to complete the registration. Our goal is to identify the player and know their preferences. Registration will be the way of contact with The Metal Club. Therefore, the user must provide true personal data, accurate, current and complete, and keep this information updated.
5. The user is sole responsible for the confidentiality and proper use of your login and password created at registration.
6. You can change your registration information accessing the link at the top of our homepage menu.
7. No information provided will be disclosed without the prior consent of the user, except in the case of determination by court order.
8. Information collected by The Metal Club are stored securely, using encryption.
9. When registering, the user can make the choice to receive or not warnings of recommendations and services of The Metal Club and our partners. This decision may be made in the registration of the act or at any time. If you only want to cancel the receiving of our communications or recommendations, you can at any time request the cancellation by the received e-mail by clicking "cancel your subscription here" changing your preferences in your profile or either contact our support on e- mail: email@example.com
10. The Metal Club offers links of third party websites, but is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.